Monday, November 24, 2014

Today I am Me

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." Dr. Seuss

Today I am Me. And I am starting a blog! I am starting a blog about my two favorite things; weddings and baby names. Some may think it's strange, but I am just being Me. So join in the fun if you like these crazy things. 

So first off.. I am engaged to the man of my dreams!! 

With a long engagement, I get to submerge myself in all things wedding and enjoy every part of the planning process. So much so that I'd love to share it with all of you :) I'll talk about engagements and give some tips on wedding planning. I'll post romantic wedding dresses, sparkly engagement rings, and creative wedding inspiration. I'll chat about flowers, photographers, ceremonies and bridal parties. And with our wedding being focused on our forever, I'll give fun advice about dating, relationships, love and marriage.

Second.. For as long as I can remember, I have had a big love for baby names.

Weird? Maybe so. And by being around babies every night at work, I really can't help it! I like to call it a "hobby"; but my fiance would say otherwise ;) I love learning the meaning behind names, exploring name trends and indulging in fresh name varieties. I'll blog about new name sightings and name histories. I'll create clever name lists and name themes. I'll share my opinions on all sorts of names, play naming games and share name websites.

So whether you are single, dating, engaged or married; love weddings, parties, or just plain celebrating; are planning a wedding of your own or helping with someone else's; having a baby, trying to get pregnant or know someone who is; looking for name advice, name ideas or just love names.. Join in and let's get this blog started!

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be great, I can't wait to see what you share!

    ReplyDelete